P.O. Box 266
1833 Park Lane
Burlington, WA 98233
Office: (360) 757-6053 / Fax: (360) 757-4143
In 1934, our founders formed a 46-member cooperative named Skagit Grange Supply with a commitment to source high quality products for the growing community of farmers in Washington’s Skagit Valley. The name was changed to Skagit Farmers Supply in the mid-1980s’ and the retail division began using the name Skagit Farmers Supply Country Store in 2004. As the cooperative grew, community involvement and vested leadership built a foundation that now supports 13 Country Store locations serving communities in Washington, Idaho and Montana. In 2013, with the acquisition of Aslin-Finch, a company headquartered in eastern Washington, our footprint expanded and the retail stores shortened their name to Country Store. Through tremendous growth and change, our core values have remained consistent. We provide our communities with high quality products and exceptional service and feel fortunate to provide a business that serves the best interests of our communities, land and our neighbors.