1. I already have an account. Why do I have to sign up again?
The Country Store Rewards program is a brand-new program specific to the new Country Store brand.
• It completely replaces any previously existing Aslin-Finch rewards programs (East Side locations only).
• It runs separately from the Skagit Farmers Supply co-operative membership program.
• It is completely exclusive to purchases made at the Country Stores.
The sign-up process will only take a minute, and it will ensure that you will start to accrue rewards points immediately when you shop any of our 13 stores.
2. What happened to all my old Aslin Finch rewards points? Don’t I get to use them?
Please don’t worry. Previously accrued Aslin Finch rewards points will be added to your new Country Store account by completing the simple Rewards Points Claims Process. Please complete the Claims form at any of our Country Store locations. The claims process can take up to 60 days to complete. You can inquire on the status of your Rewards Points Claim by e-mailing email@example.com.
Please note: It is imperative that the Claims Form be completed thoroughly. Any missing information may seriously delay or prevent our ability to complete the Claims Process.
3. Will this affect my patronage?
The Country Store Rewards Program will have no impact at all on the accrual of patronage. The program is a guaranteed reward on Country Store purchases that have accrued the appropriate amount of points to qualify for redemption, and that are redeemed within the allotted amount of time.
4. How do I redeem my cash rewards?
Once the minimum 300 points have accrued, cash rewards will be applied in the form of a discount to your next purchase, as long as the purchase transpires within 90 days from the date of accrual. Please remember that rewards are time sensitive – we want you to come back and enjoy them!
5. Can I simply take the reward as cash rather than apply it to a future purchase?
Rewards dollars are not redeemable as cash payment. They may only be applied to a future purchase in any of our thirteen stores.
6. Are there any purchases that are excluded from the Rewards Program?
Rewards Accounts cannot be used in combination with any other Country Store Discount Accounts, including:
• Youth Rewards
• Wholesale Accounts
• Employee Accounts
Additionally, the following products are specifically excluded from the Country Store Rewards Program:
• Bulk Fertilizer
• Home Propane Delivery
• Motor Vehicle Fuel
7. I made two separate purchases today, but no additional rewards dollars show as being available, even though the minimum was met. Why?
Rewards points and associated rewards dollars are calculated at the end of each business day. Applicable rewards dollars will be available the following day for use on your next eligible purchase.